|Home - Locations|
|Ft. Wayne Carton|
|Located in the Ft. Wayne, Indiana area the Ft. Wayne Carton plant is part of a nationwide network of seventeen Folding Carton and Lithoflute?Plants. Investment in equipment and development of industry leading manufacturing and information processes, ensures the capabilities to meet your packaging needs.|
Core competencies developed to meet the needs of today’s marketplace include:
- Order cycle management for lower inventories and high service needs
- Graphic quality management through digital pre-press, computer-to-plate imaging, in-house plate making, and SSCC’s Predictable Printing Process.
- Value added capabilities of hexographic printing, UV coating, high speed windowing, collation, labeling and coupon application, film laminations and many others.
- Easy access to Mechanical Packaging, Structural Design (CAD and sample making equipped), and Graphic design through our in house Creative Resource Group.
- Variety of print processes to meet your specific needs. Large and small format sheet litho, web litho, rotogravure, and flexographic. Ft. Wayne currently focuses on large format sheet litho.
|102 W. Superior Street|
Ft. Wayne, IN
|ISO 9002QS 9000PPC Safety AwardMany PPC Product AwardsSSCC President's AwardPresident's Safety Award 1996-99|