- 6-foot right angle case magazine manually indexes case stacks into position. Power infeed belt optional.
- Unique case selection system enables machine to handle warped board, corrugated variations.
- Opposing vacuum cups in erecting station allow machine to slowly separate case as it is erected, effectively breaking score lines and over-glued manufacturers joints.
- Seals with polyester, PVC and polypropylene tapes for strong, durable, tamper-resistant seals using a tension tape head.
- Hand cranks allow fast and easy changeover without tools.
- Vacuum transducers instead of vacuum pumps reduce downtime due to corrugated dust clogging vanes of vacuum pumps.
- Case flaps folded in stationary position provides for squarely sealed case.
- PLC controlled for positive control of timing sequence.
- Downstream Photo Eye
- Cluster Lubrication
- Low Level Case Magazine Sensor Light
- Low Level Tape Sensor
- Case Stacking Squaring Device
- Opposite Hand Machine
- Powered Magazine Infeed Belt
- Additional Length Magazine
- Extra Large Models
- Stainless Steel Construction
|Standard Case Size Range in inches
* Includes flaps (4" minimum case depth). Larger sizes available.
|Case Magazine Capacity Two stacks of knockdown case blanks with a maximum height of 20 inches per stack dependent upon speed. Right angle magazine is standard.
Operation Speed 12, 16, or 20 cases per minute, dependent upon case size.
- Electrical 230/460/3/60
- Air 80 PSI (clean dry air)
- Max Free Air Consumption 1.0 cfm per cycle
Shipping Weight 2,600 lbs (approx.)
Right Hand Machine Shown
Click to enlarge drawing